Microsoft 98-369 Dumps
Download Free 98-369 Exam Questions
Size: 316.29 KB
Free Microsoft Cloud Fundamentals 98-369 Latest & Updated Exam Questions for candidates to study and pass exams fast. 98-369 exam dumps are frequently updated and reviewed for passing the exams quickly and hassle free! You can pass your 98-369 Microsoft Exam Fast by using ETE Software which simulates real exam testing environment.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-369 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
About 98-369 Exam
The Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals exam is a test for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification, which is an entry-level Microsoft credential.
The Microsoft 98-369 exam covers topics related to Office 365 and Microsoft Intune. The Cloud environment is split between Private and Public Clouds; this certification test comprises both.
The 98-369 exam is designed for the individuals who have the knowledge of technologies and fundamental concepts of cloud computing. The test is a part of the way to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certificate and exams. The candidates should be familiar with Office 365, firewalls, Microsoft Intune, network ports, and network topologies and devices. It is important that the students become competent in the technologies and concepts described here by taking respective training courses.
The Microsoft 98-369 exam measures a wide range of skills and covers a number of objectives:
- Understanding the cloud: About 20-25% of the total number of questions are represented in this category. The questions are centered on describing cloud principles, delivery mechanisms, cloud security policies and requirements, various cloud services types, and describing how the cloud service stays available and up to date.
- Enabling Microsoft cloud services: The number of questions that are focused on enabling Microsoft cloud services varies from 20 to 25 percent. The questions test the knowledge of the candidate in identifying the dependencies and requirements for using Microsoft Intune and Office 365, selecting a Microsoft cloud service plan, signing up for the cloud services, and setting up the initial cloud services configuration.
- Microsoft Intune and Office 365 administration: The questions aligned to Microsoft Intune and Office 365 administration make up 15-20% of the total number of questions in this exam. The questions confirm that the student has the skills and knowledge of creating groups and users, as well as assigning licenses and services. Some questions test whether the candidates can assign permissions in Microsoft Intune and Office 365 and monitor service health both in Microsoft Intune and Office 365.
- Configuration and using Microsoft cloud services: This part comprises 20-25% of the questions that are aimed at checking the candidate’s knowledge in configuring the following: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Intune, and Skype for Business Online.
- Support cloud users: This area involves 15-20% of the test questions. This part checks the ability of the candidates to resolve the following: calendar and email issues, Skype for Business issues, OneDrive and SharePoint issues, Office application installation and sign-in issues.
This certification test costs $127.