Oracle 1z0-803 Dumps
Download Free 1z0-803 Exam Questions
Size: 1.88 MB
Free Oracle Java SE 7 Programmer I 1z0-803 Latest & Updated Exam Questions for candidates to study and pass exams fast. 1z0-803 exam dumps are frequently updated and reviewed for passing the exams quickly and hassle free! You can pass your 1z0-803 Oracle Exam Fast by using ETE Software which simulates real exam testing environment.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Oracle 1z0-803 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
About 1z0-803 Exam
The Oracle 1Z0-803 exam is meant for those individuals who would like to validate their Java programming skills.
When you want to be set apart from competition, you should be able to demonstrate what you can do. For this reason, Oracle offers to take the 1Z0-803 certification exam. This is a test that can be interesting for the individuals who would like to take internship position applying for a job or seeking promotion.
Oracle is a reputable name in the industry, and earning its credential will impress employers. The Oracle 1Z0-803 exam leads to the OCA, Java SE 7 Programmer certification. Furthermore, you will obtain Java knowledge and skills that the IT industry recognizes.
The Oracle 1Z0-803 exam is not an easy test to take. Rather, it demands that you set aside ample revision time if you want to excel in it. You have to conduct the necessary studying, practice and exam preparation in order to pass it. The test asks 70 questions, which are to be answered within 150 minutes. Its passing score is 63%.
- Java basics: The candidates planning to sit for this exam should have as much basic information about Java as possible. In particular, you are required to be able to define the scope of variables and how a Java class is structured. Besides, you must be able to create executable Java applications using main methods, as well as import Java packages so that your code can access them.
- Using loop constructs: You are required to understand the following tasks: using break and continue, comparing loop constructs, as well as creating and using do/while loops.
- Using decision constructs and operators: This section will require you to be able to use Java operators and a switch statement, create if constructs, and test equality between Strings.
- Working with inheritance: Every Java programmer understands the power of inheritance. This part of the exam aims at determining whether you know this. The students should be able to implement inheritance, determine the time to use casting, and use abstract classes.
- Handling exceptions: This topic is focused on your skills in creating a try-catch block, recognizing categories and common exception classes, as well as differentiating among checked exceptions, Errors, and RuntimeExceptions.
The cost of this exam is $245.